Your kids are pretty dang hilarious. This was a hoot!
I can't believe how grown up all your kids are. It has been a llllllong time since we've seen you all. Yet, I think of you every time we use our port-a-crib. It's the one you gave us when Kaiyah was born and you were moving.
I always loved that about your home. It was always such a joyful and fun place to be. Your kids find joy in everything b/c so do you. Love ya!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Your kids are pretty dang hilarious. This was a hoot!
I can't believe how grown up all your kids are. It has been a llllllong time since we've seen you all. Yet, I think of you every time we use our port-a-crib. It's the one you gave us when Kaiyah was born and you were moving.
I always loved that about your home. It was always such a joyful and fun place to be. Your kids find joy in everything b/c so do you. Love ya!
Post a Comment