I was going through my pictures and found this one that I forgot to post. It was pretty awesome how it all worked out. Grandma and Grandpa Gonzales along with Dorothy were out from Texas visiting Rafael and Rocio. We were driving back from Utah and had been on the road for 5 days. We got back the day before they had to fly back. So, we got to spend a few hours with them. We were so excited that we made it back in time. It was also very nice to have some help unloading the Suburban. :) As you can tell from the picture I am totally spent and ready to fall over at any moment from exhaustion. What an amazing end to our journey this summer.
2022 O'Gwin Family Christmas Letter
2 years ago
2 comments:
I am so glad to see your blogging in action. I saw it before but it hadn't been updated in a while. (probably summer vacation) Anyways. I am excited about Twilight too.
Hey, how is Rafael and what is new with him? Glad you got help when you needed it.
Post a Comment