Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Manny and the kids

I love how David is holding Jacob's hand in this one.
They are truly "daddy's girls"
This is the last picture that we did and David was done with this picture taking stuff. I really wanted a picture with Manny and all 5 of the kids. I have a frame with a quote on it that this picture is going in. The quote is from General Douglas MacArthur and reads, "By profession, I am a soldier and take pride in that fact, but I am prouder, infinitely prouder, to be a father."

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love your quote. Are you going to use one of those cricut expressions to make it or have you ever checked out mysignsandsayings.com. I think if you have a friend with a cricut expression you might be able to make one yourself if not, mysignsandsayings will do it without a problem. I've seen some of the stuff my friends have had done from them and it really is nice. Good luck!