Sunday, April 26, 2009

Because he's so cute!

Here are some random pictures of our little David. The girls love fixing his hair.
He found the joy of rain. We were on the porch watching the rain and he figured out the raindrops coming off of the roof. He screemed when I finally took him inside soaking wet. He wanted to stay and play in the rain.
This is how he folds his arms.
David was very sick here in these last two pictures. He loved to snuggle with Sara.

4 comments:

Spencer said...

With all of those big sisiers, I bet he will have lots of interesting hairdos! He is so cute!

The Coles said...

That last comment was from Heidi Cole, I forgot to change the user ID :+)

The Silly Witch said...

I love him. I see him and just want to squish him. I love to play in the rain, too.

MANDY said...

That snuggling is too cute! What a blessing!