Happy 10th Birthday to our twins, Emily and Erica!!!
I don't have any baby pictures scanned in of the girls yet. But, I love this picture of them when they were 3 years old. I feel like the 6 weeks that I was in the hospital on bed rest with them lasted FOREVER! Then I look back on the last 10 years and it just flew by!
I told them a long time ago that they could have a sleepover birthday party when they turned 10 years old. Well, they didn't let me forget that I said that. So, we had a very fun sleepover birthday party on Friday night and Jacob's party the following day. The girl's wanted to play "Minute to Win It" games. Here are a few pictures of some of the games that we played.
"Dizzy Mummy" was David's favorite. I caught him a few weeks ago with a roll of toilet paper in his hands wanting to play.
Erica with a friend
This game you suck up an M&M onto a straw and have to put it into a different cup
"Dizzy Mummy" was David's favorite. I caught him a few weeks ago with a roll of toilet paper in his hands wanting to play.
Erica with a friend
This game you suck up an M&M onto a straw and have to put it into a different cup












2 comments:
Ah, Deon, you are such a good mom. The parties and cakes you've created for your kids look so fun and wonderful.
I love that they played Minute to Win It games :). So fun! Our kids love that show.
And thanks again for watching the kids for me! You are the best!
Post a Comment