Monday, September 15, 2008

playing catch up

So, I started a blog a few months ago and then never did anything with it. I never told anybody about it and it just sat there. I think it will be a great way to try and stay in touch with family and friends. So, here is my second attempt at this. There is going to be an overload because we had an awesome summer and I want to catch everybody up. The sad part of our year was we had to say good-bye for a short time to Manny. He is currently serving over seas. We love you babe!

1 comment:

Ariella said...

I did the same thing when I started my blog. For 3 months I told no one. I'm so glad you're on, though! The blog community is great. Is Vinessa on? I miss you guys! Adam is gone right now, too. It's too bad half my kids are in school now. I'd love to make a trip down.