Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Birthday David

On September 24th our baby turned 1 years old! Warning: picture overload below. I posted a few pictures of him throughout his first year. He had a fireman's birthday party. (that's why they have the hats on) He started walking a little bit around his birthday. He's really taking off now. Rafael and Rocio came down from Raleigh to celebrate with us. He is such a joy in our lives. All of the kids just adore him and he loves to be around them. Happy Birthday David, we love you!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow! It is fun to see him grow. He is such a sweet boy! And walking now! I bet he loves it!

Deana said...

I can't beleive how fast he had grown. What a cutie!

Rachel said...

Cute pictures Deon, he is such a little Curdy!

The Silly Witch said...

He is so cute! It looks like he has tons of personality already.

Krysta said...

He has the same birthday as me!