Sunday, October 12, 2008

P.S.

So, I'm getting really excited for the Twilight movie coming out Nov. 21st. Yes, it is on my calendar and I have a babysitter all lined up. Anyway, I am so excited about the movie countdown widget that Gretchen (family) found, but the only place it would fit is on the bottom of the page. So scroll down and check it out! Is anybody else excited about this too?

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love your countdown widget thing. I am SO EXCITED for the movie as well.

Rachel said...

SO EXCITED! We've got a girls night all planned, and I'm trying to convince Dave to come too!!

Staceroo said...

I'm hoping that this movie doesn't let me down. . . I'm not convinced on who they chose fore Edward. And I can't mention it around Chris because all he'll do is keep saying, "Jacob's so hot!" over and over. He overheard some girls saying that and just can't get over it! I wish we could all be together and do a girls night. That is the major drawback of blogging - sometimes you just want to be there in person!!

Christi Graham said...

I am so excited too! I have a friend that has an alert set up on-line for when tickets go on sale. We are planning a girls night out. Our husband's are sooooo grateful! Did you get to see the final trailer?