Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's a small world after all

When we were in Utah this summer visiting my sister Rachael, Becki was about 20 minutes away visiting her sister Rachel. We happened to be there the same weekend. It really is a small world after all. We miss you Becki and family!
This is just a misc. picture of David cuddling his bear that he got for his birthday from Rafael and Rocio. It was too cute to pass up.

4 comments:

Rachael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachael said...

That picture of David is cute. He always puts his left hand behind his head. Remember when he did that falling asleep in his chair?

Melissa said...

I love that picture of David!! I'm so glad that you got to see Becki. She is such a talented woman. I wish she was here to be our camp leader this summer!!

The Coles said...

That is so great! I love it when things like that work out! I love your Blog!