Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tag

I was tagged. I needed to post my 6th picture in my 6th folder, or something like that. It happened to be a wedding picture. We are so young and skinny! My groom is so SEXY!!! If anybody would like to join in considered yourself tagged.

3 comments:

Deana said...

Fabulous! You guys look so sweet! I was once young and pretty!Now I'm older and wiser and a little droopy here and there. I am still young at heart.

Deana said...

I saw on facebook where Tricia was telling Cami Mcfarland that Krista fecke had her babies.Maybe they were 35 weeks or something like that. What a blessing. I know she is so happy after being on bed rest.

MANDY said...

I didn't even know Krista Fecke was having babies!! Anyway, is that really you guys?....I just don't see Manny in that groom. Are you fooling me?