We had our family pictures taken by a very talented friend of mine, Amanda. I will be posting our actual family pictures later, but I'm running out of time right now before I have to go get the kiddos from school. I am having a very difficult time choosing which ones to develop and hang on the wall. Beware of the picture overload that is to follow, but I need your help.

Me and my girls!

I think this picture is hilarious. It shows the personalities of the boys so much. Jacob is watching the other kids running around playing. He's probably thinking, "why do I have to be stuck here when I could be over there playing and will he ever stop crying so we can take this picture already!" David is just like the rest of our kids and would live outside if he could. He finally gets to play outside and explore this very interesting new place and you are going to make me sit why?!?!?
7 comments:
So cute, I love them!
I love the one with you and Jacob. Also the one that you are using on facebook.
Amanda is so talented.She must be quite popular the ward. I've seen other pictures she has taken. Your family pictures are great.
Deon you look great in all of them. I can't pick my favorite.
I love all the pictures, how can you choose just one?? That is always my problem!
Amanda is so good, isnt she? THey all look really good!
Your pictures turned out great! I love them all. You guys are a cute family!
Post a Comment