Emily and Erica had their 9th Birthday in April. I can't believe that it's been 9 years since they were born. I have been having fun going through pictures lately and thought it would be fun to post some pictures from past years. Unfortunetely the pictures that I have scanned in before this point wouldn't upload. It's been an incredible 9 years and I'm excited for many more!

4 years old

5 years old

6 years old

7 years old

8 years old
Happy 9th Birthday!!!
.jpg)
When we do our little family birthday celebration the kids get to decorate their own birthday cake. They have so much fun doing this that the activity has stuck and is now tradition. Erica is in the front and Emily is in the back.
.jpg)
The pinata was a dud. It broke on the first good hit by Erica, but the kids had fun getting the candy inside.
.jpg)
When the kids were diving in to get the candy David grabbed the bat and took off with it. He thought that he was being pretty sneaky.
.jpg)
Emily
.jpg)
Erica
1 comment:
What a great memior of the girls!
Post a Comment