There is a Native American wives tale that when a small child is looking through their legs they are looking for their new little brother or sister.
For those of you who don't know yet, we are expecting baby #6. I am due Feb. 15th. This explains my disapearance from the blogging world, and the real world this summer. We have had a wonderful summer, and I have a lot to catch up on. I have been dealing with a lot of morning sickness. Or in my case, all day sickness. I am starting to feel like I can function again and can get back into life. Everything looks really good and I have had two ultrasounds already. One because of my history of twins and we weren't sure of the due date, and the other because they couldn't find the heartbeat at my last appointment. My heart stopped beating for a moment, but everything is fine. The baby was flipping all over the place in the ultrasound and I guess it wasn't sitting still long enough for them to find the heartbeat. The kids are very excited. It's pretty cute to listen to Jacob tell everybody about the baby. He's determined the baby is a boy and the girls are voting for a girl. Manny and I both feel like it's a boy, so we'll see.
10 comments:
Congratulations! I'd vote for a boy too, to even things up. I'm glad you're starting to feel a little better and that the baby is doing well.
Yes I well know about that all day sickness. It is such a relief to feel better after weeks of feeling so sick. I did hear about the big change in your ward. Wow, Bishop Mann again. I spoke with him last night at the fireside. He was happy but distracted a bit by the overwhelming thoughts of being bihsop again .It is alot of work. Your ward needs him and I am glad that he was called again.You take care of yourself Deon. I think it is a girl by the way.Love you!!
Congratulations, Deon and Manny! That's great news, and I'm glad that you're functioning better now. That is a rough time, early pregnancy. Enjoy!
Aw! Congratulations. I hope you feel better soon. You are amazing. I can't even handle 3 very well.
Congrats! You are amazing!
By the way thanks for the heads up on my blog, I didn't even know to be concerned.
Congrats you guys-we are very happy that two of the very best parents in the world are adding another cutie to their brood!
Hurray! We love babies! You guys have such great kids, this next one is sure to be the same.
Congratulations! That is awesome! We are so excited for you guys! I am glad you are starting to feel better, morning sickness is the worst!
Congrats on baby #6! How fun too add another sweet spirit to your family! We will look forward to hearing more about your new addition!
I love that wives tale. I am glad you are feeling better. It will be worth it, as you know, the Curdy babies are blessings to all who know them. I can't wait to meet the next one.
Post a Comment