
I have never had a problem with being able to sleep. I was going through my pictures and was getting a laugh at the kids, because they are so much like me. I thought I would share some of my favorite ones, they are mostly from this summer. Anytime, anywhere we love to sleep!

I was trying to wake up the kids to go to the breakfast 4th of July morning. These 3 ended up in my bed fast asleep again. We eventually made it there. Then Emily passed out later that day leaning on the couch. Erica (below) after a busy day playing.

`

I love this picture of my Mom taking a nap while we were camping. Maybe that's where we get it from?!?

Sara fell asleep at Utah Lake on a rock.
David sleeping at the lake in his portable crib, he slept forever like that.
7 comments:
Having good sleepers is a huge blessing for moms. I think that's why Heavenly Father invented naps!
wow, that is a gift.
those are hilarious! I love the one of Erica on the chair, that is impressive work to not fall off.
I love sleeping pictures, those are so adorable. Dave has that gift to be able to sleep anyhwere, so far none of my kids take after him in that respect.
Those pictures are so funny! I love it! I wish my kiddos could sleep like that.
-Amy
What a great collection of sleeping photos. You guys are so cute.
These are hysterical. We cracked up at the sleeping curdy kids.
Post a Comment