Monday, November 17, 2008

Halloween

I am a little behind. We went to Myrtle Beach for Halloween. Even though it was on the chilly side and we never actually went to the beach we had a lot of fun. We went to the Ripley's Aquarium, went swimming at the pool, and shopped at Broadway at the Beach. We went with our family friends, Vinessa and her 2 kids, and Louise and her son.
Jacob was Jack Sparrow
The kids are getting so good at swimming. David even loved splashing around in the water. I loved the hot tub.
Erica is Padme from Star Wars, Sara is Elisabeth Swan, and Emily is Ashley Tisdale (Sharpay)
David is our little monkey boy
All the kids that were there. Jacob is not very happy because he wanted to go trick or treating instead of take pictures.
My friend Vinessa and I. I was a nurse for Halloween.
At the Aquarium
My pictures got all mixed up, sorry they are all out of order. We went trick or treating at a big outdoor shopping mall called Broadway at the Beach.
I loved the sea turtle at the aquarium
David
After the show we got to watch were the divers fed the sting rays we got to touch them. David wanted to get in the water so bad.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

That sting ray exibit is the coolest. I couldn't believe how soft they feel.
Looks like you had lots of fun.

MANDY said...

We love all of those places! How fun! It's good to see Vinessa...I hope she is well. Very good choice for a Halloween getaway.

Lisa said...

The kids look great! I love holloween. I think it is because I love the opportunity to dress of and go out and show off ones costume without worrying about people looking at you funny!

Rachel said...

How fun, I love Myrtle Beach and broadway on the beach. Say hey to Vinessa for me!

Natalie said...

Love the pics. YOu are brave to do a trip like that without Manny!